In Mozambique, VillageReach is supporting government with technical and digital tools, and operational expertise.
Children playing outside of houses in Malawi. (Photo Credit: Jodi-Ann Burey)
How It Works
Vaccine Operations and Systems Readiness:
- Design last mile vaccine delivery solutions & support the development of national distribution plans
- Provide technical coordination to optimize and monitor vaccine delivery and ensure COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed by third-party logistics provider Bollore
- Vaccine Operations and Systems Readiness (cont.):
- Identify areas for improvement to strengthen or improve performance COVID-19 vaccine delivery and follow-up.
- Support for Supply Chain Integration Plans to improve resilience and efficiency
- Demand Generation and Management: Add to and using existing HCBP platform AloVida to address community questions and understand their perceptions of COVID-19 vaccines
- Digital Systems and Data Use Implementation:
- Build COVID-19 vaccines supply tracking dashboard
- Provide on-the-job trainings and mentorship for use of dashboards for enhanced supply chain management
- Mozambique Ministry of Health
- World Bank
Related Global Impact
See the latest updates from our work to improve access to quality healthcare in the world’s most underserved communities.