Ways to Give
- Quick, easy and secure
- You may choose to honor someone special or mark a special occasion with your gift.
Donate by Mail or Phone
1) Print and fill out a – Donation Form (PDF)
2) Mail the form with your gift to:
2900 Eastlake Ave E Suite 230
Seattle, WA 98102
Make your gift over the phone by calling us at:
Tel: 206-512-1530 or 866-203-3175
Tax Advantaged Gifts*
Gifts of Stock, Bonds, Mutual Funds, IRAs, or other Negotiable Securities: Leverage your gift by donating appreciated stock, bonds, mutual funds or other tax beneficial assets. When the donated items have been held for more than one year, you may claim a deduction for their full fair-market value, and after appreciated securities are donated, you avoid paying tax on the capital gain.*
For more information, and to make a gift of securities or real estate, contact us
Planned Giving – Leave a Legacy to Support Life-Saving Innovation. When you make a planned gift to VillageReach, you are making an investment that can provide immediate financial benefits to you and your family now, while in many cases, reducing your current and future tax burden. Planned gifts can include:
– Retirement Plans and Life Insurance
– A Charitable Remainder Trust
– Charitable Lead Trusts
For more information, and to make a tax advantaged gift, contact us
More Ways to Give
- Share- Ask-Connect. You can support VillageReach simply by telling others about our work. Get Ideas
- Shop! – Support VillageReach while shopping on Amazon! When you sign up and shop with AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate half a percent of the price of all eligible purchases to VillageReach. Sign up for AmazonSmile now
- Matching Gifts – Remember to ask your employer if they have a matching gift program to increase the impact of your individual gift.
- Volunteer – Whether you have interest and skills in technology, public health, business or non-profit management, VillageReach can provide a rewarding experience for those looking to give of their time, talent. Contact us.
- In-Kind Needs
- Photography/videography/video editing
- Graphic design (infographics, email, marketing collateral)
* Please Note: The information provided here is not legal or tax advice. All donors should consult with your tax advisor or attorney before making charitable contributions.